4 Day Kangaroo Island Experience
Join your Tour Escort on this fully inclusive 4 day Kangaroo Island Experience. Meet new friends and share this great holiday with other like-minded travellers whilst enjoying the safety and security of having a tour escort travelling with you, giving you more time to enjoy a truly memorable holiday experience on spectacular Kangaroo Island.
4 September 2023 - SOLD OUT!
16 October 2023 - SOLD OUT!
27 November 2023
27 February 2024 - JUST RELEASED
24 March 2024 - JUST RELEASED
Meet the Tour Escort at your city hotel or the Adelaide Central Bus Station. Travel to Cape Jervis to board the SeaLink Ferry to Penneshaw, Kangaroo Island. On arrival, visit Frenchman’s Rock and the Maritime & Folk Museum before lunch at the Penneshaw Hotel. Continue to Cape Willoughby, site of the first lighthouse in SA built in 1852, for a tour of the Lighthouse and Weather Station.
Our last visit for the day is to Clifford’s Honey Farm, where their homemade honey ice-cream is always a favourite! Drive to the idyllic setting of American River to settle into our accommodation for the next three nights at the Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge. Enjoy dinner this evening with our group.Overnight: Mercure Kangaroo Island Lodge, 3 nights
After breakfast, we travel to famous Seal Bay to join a guided beach walk through a wild seal colony that is home to around 600 rare Australian sea lions. Then we enjoy an amazing interactive, educational and highly entertaining free flight Birds of Prey presentation at ‘Raptor Domain. Our lunch today will be enjoyed at the Café at Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery where they manufacture 100% pure Australian Eucalyptus Oil, followed by a guided tour.
To complete the day, we travel to the picturesque surroundings of the Bay of Shoals to taste some of their quality wines and admire the distant vistas of the North Cape. Tonight, we enjoy dinner with our group.
This morning we make our way to the western end of the Island to Flinders Chase National Park. Travel through the natural rugged beauty of the park to spectacular Remarkable Rocks before heading to Cape du Couedic Lighthouse, built in 1906 and then visit the natural land bridge that is Admirals Arch where we will see Long-nosed Fur Seals.
Enjoy a two course lunch at Vivonne Bay Bistro, before a short drive down to the beach and Point Ellen to take in the views of this spectacular coastline.
This afternoon we visit the township of Kingscote, for a tour of the town and some free time to explore the main street, or take a walk along the esplanade. Late this afternoon we will return to our hotel, and this evening, enjoy our farewell dinner.
After breakfast, we depart American River and enjoy a scenic drive around the Dudley Peninsula. Here we will visit Rob’s Shearing for an authentic Australian Sheep Farm experience. Then it’s on to the picturesque False Cape Wines, the cellar door nestled amongst gum trees and vineyards - keep an eye out for the wild turkeys!Return to Penneshaw to board the ferry across to Cape Jervis. Back on the Mainland, travel through the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula, arriving back in Adelaide this afternoon, having made wonderful new friendships and many great memories of our Kangaroo Island experience.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are per person (twin share), correct at time of printing and valid till 31 December 2023. Single Supplement is an additional $250 per single.
- For tours departing in February & March 2024, twin share prices is $1599, and single supplement is $290 per single.
- All components are subject to availability and may change at any time.
- A non-refundable deposit of $200pp is required when booking and the balance is due 30 days prior to departure. Bookings made within 30 days of departure, subject to availability, will require immediate payment.
- Minimum passenger numbers are required for this tour to run at the advertised cost. If 15 passengers have not booked by 30 days prior to departure, then it may be necessary to either cancel the tour or offer similar arrangements on an unescorted basis.
- Any amendments will incur an additional cost, and strict cancellation fees apply – travel insurance is highly recommended for an additional cost. Please read our latest COVID Safe practices and policies.
- Brilliant Travels accepts no responsibility for unforeseen omissions or additional costs incurred including those arising from adverse weather conditions.