Adelaide is world-renowned for its festivals and events, exceptional cuisine and relaxed historical charm. Combining the food and wine of the famous Barossa region with the nature and wildlife of Kangaroo Island, our Adelaide Indulgence package gives you a great taste of what Adelaide and South Australia has to offer.
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday
On arrival in Adelaide, make your way to your accommodation and the rest of the day is free for you to enjoy the city at your leisure.
Travel by coach and ferry to Kangaroo Island, where you will experience the island’s most popular attractions.
- Walk amongst a wild seal lion colony at Seal Bay
- Enjoy a delicious two course lunch
- See koalas relaxing in the eucalypts
- Visit Flinders Chase National Park and its iconic Remarkable Rocks and Admirals Arch.
It is a full day of touring, but to see this many sights in one day is definitely worth it!
Today is a free day to explore the city of Adelaide. Discover Adelaide’s cultural boulevard, North Terrace, and visit the Adelaide Museum or Art Gallery.
Or take the tram down to Glenelg, one of Adelaide’s most popular seaside suburbs, and wander through the shops on Jetty Road, and enjoy a meal at one of the many restaurants on the Marina.
Perhaps, join a guided tour of the historic Adelaide Oval, and visit a number of areas that are usually not accessible to the general public, including the 100 year old heritage-listed scoreboard. Gain insight into match-day preparations and hear captivating stories about the oval’s history and the sporting greats who have competed there.
This evening explore the range of popular bars and restaurants for dinner in Peel or Leigh Streets, just a short walk from your hotel.
Travel to the South Australia’s famous Barossa region for a food and wine culinary journey. You will sample some of the Barossa’s finest wines and gourmet food that makes this wine region so special.
Along with premium wine tastings and a gourmet two-course lunch, you will also visit Provenance Barossa, the original home of Penfold's, where you can purchase a range of local food and wine products.
The final stop is at the Barossa Valley Chocolate Company where you will taste homemade chocolates paired with wine.
Today depart Adelaide at a time suitable to you, or you may like to extend your stay and explore the Murray River.
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are per person twin share and valid till 31 March 2024.
- Price is based on low season - surcharge applies during high season dates.
- *Buffet breakfast is not included during the following Blackout Dates -
- 09/04/23 (Easter Sunday), 13/04/23 – 15/04/23 (AFL Magic Round), 20/04/23 – 22/04/23 (Liv Golf Tournament), FIFA WWC 2023 (July/August dates TBC), 23/11/23 – 26/11/23 (Adelaide 500), 30/12/23 – 03/01/24 (New Year’s Eve), 08/03/24 - 11/03/24 (Adelaide Cup & WOMAD), 31/03/24 (Easter Sunday)
- Single Supplement is an additional $430 per single.
- All components are subject to availability and may change at any time.
- A non-refundable deposit of $200pp is required when booking and the balance is due 45 days prior to departure.
- Any amendments will incur an additional cost, and strict cancellation fees apply – travel insurance is highly recommended for an additional cost. Please read our latest COVID Safe practices and policies.